The following are some interview questions on Linux administration.
Ebook – TCP/IP Interview Questions
1. Which protocol does a Linux server use to communicate with a Cisco router
2. Which tool can be used on a Linux system to view statistics of TCP connections.
3. Which command should be used for configuring IP address manually on a Linux system.
4. Name a web server which works on Linux
5. Which software can be used on Linux systems to view the desktop remotely through the network.
6. Name a common firewall used on Linux platforms.
7. Can a Linux system be configured as router.
8. Which protocol can be used to remotely manage a Linux system securely.
Ebook Store – Click here