Test your skills on Wireless Network Security
1. Which of the following protocols is not a part of wireless security suite
d. None of the above.
2. In a wireless based 802.1x infrastructure which of the following is the authenticator
a. Access point.
b. Radius server.
3. Where are the session keys used for data encryption stored when PEAP-MSCHAP v2 is used.
a. On the radius server.
b. On the access point.
c. The keys are derived dynamically.
d. None of the above
4. What is the size of IV in a WEP packet for 64 and 128 bit encryption
1. 24 and 64
2. 24 and 24
3. 24 and 48
4. 48 and 24
5. Which of the following does WEP encrypt
1. Data in Frame
2. Data in IP packet
3. Application data.
4. Transport layer data.
6. In shared key authentication , which of the following statements are true.
1. The access point sends a random text to the client.
2. The client sends a random text to the client.
3. The access points sends the random text encrypted to the client.
4. The client sends the random text encrypted to the client.
7. How are the session keys derived when WPA is used.
1. The keys are stored on the access point and the client
2. The keys are derived using WPA 4 way handshake.
3. The keys are derived using WPA access technology.
4. The keys are derived using the WPA server on the access point.
250 + Network Engineer Interview Questions & Answers
Interview questions & Ebooks – click here